Amy...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

29 before 30.

Never one to procrastinate (yeah. Riiiiiight.), I started on my 30 before 30 list .

I bought a planner today, and I actually wrote in it. Half the battle was convincing Ben that the only way I'd ever become organized is if we invested in the super cute, overpriced planner from Starbucks. :) He eventually caved:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, ok. So I realize that writing about planning isn't really planning, but I'm a newbie. Give me a break.

November 1st marks the beginning of my journey to stay on schedule and organize my life. 

1 down, 29 to go...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I cannot function without mine!! Just get in the habit of writing everything in it --take it with you everywhere. I even keep my list of family/friends birthdays in mine. I don't always send a card, but I can think good thoughts about them on their birthday:) Love you,
Nana

Anonymous said...

I want that cute planner! I have one and always have used one (I probably couldn't function if I didn't) but mine is so boring and ugly compared to that one. Maybe I'll talk Kenny into it....

Anonymous said...

Now you have to get the cute little matching mug and pen.


-COACH!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! I couldn't function without my PDA :)

-Lindsay W