Amy...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stacey & Andy : Engagement Session

I racked my English-BA brain to think of the perfect word to describe Stacey and Andy's relationship. While scanning my mental dictionary, I kept coming back to one simple, 3-letter adjective: F.U.N. 

Stacey's and Andy's bond has developed through undeniable chemistry and unconditional love; an incredibly endearing combination to watch unfold for any person who has the opportunity to spend some time with them. It only takes about 5 minutes of being around these two to know that dull moments are rare, if not non-existent. :) I'm inspired by their shared carefree attitude about life - their ability to let loose and have a blast anytime, anywhere. 

Stacey and Andy are flying to Antigua to have a private wedding ceremony, followed by an amaaaaazing stay on the island. If I didn't like them so much, I would have to hate them out of jealousy. ;) 

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that their marriage will be filled with laughter, joy, and sincere devotion. I mean, isn't is obvious? :) :

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite photos that we've ever taken.

Photobucket

His adoration for her is just a littttle noticeable. :) 

Photobucket

And she says she isn't photogenic. Whatev.

Photobucket

We're diggin' the creative ring shots lately.

Photobucket

I need to take a moment to express how much we LOVE it when couples bring props to their session! It adds so much personality to the photos. Here, Andy brought his guitar to the shoot, and downtown Orlando provided us with this perfect backdrop. :)

Photobucket

Too freaking cute.

Photobucket

So it was dark at this point, but how could we pass up this fabulous orange wall?

p.s. Stacey and Andy - Thank you guys for being two of the best subjects in the world to photograph! You were down for anything, and you totally allowed us to unleash our creativity (even if it meant sprawling across dirty train tracks! :)) You guys ROCK! Have a blast in Antigua...you lucky jerks! ;)

No comments: