Amy...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Diane & Derek : Engagement (Sneak Peek!)

I'm leaving today for a little mini-vacay. In a few hours, I'll be cruising up I-10 solo, jamming to my iPod, and not thinking about anything work-related. ;) My destination is Tallahassee; the home of one of my favorite friends in the whole world - Shirley. I'll miss my hubby for a couple of days, but it's a nice change of scenery, and I'm looking forward to having some girl time.

Since I'll be neglecting the blog until next week, I thought it would be cool to leave a little "sneak peek" of an engagement session that we did recently. 

We met Diane and Derek at Hollis Gardens in Lakeland last week. I'm going to keep my details short and sweet since this is just a preview of their shoot, but I will say this: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Amazing couple, amazing location, amazing photos. After we left the Gardens, I immediately grabbed Ben's hand, and gushed, "ohmygosh. I can't believe how great that was!" I am giddy and ridiculous after any shoot, but I guess you could say that my excitement was a bit excessive. :) I've said to much already. More on Diane and Derek next week...stay tuned.

I heart these chairs.


No comments: