Amy...

Friday, April 10, 2009

The break-up.

Today will mark the end of this blog.

I'm no good with farewells, so we'll just keep it simple.

Dear blog,

You and I have had a fantastic relationship. Though there were minor moments of html frustration, and one day in particular when I called you that not-very-nice name because you "accidentally" deleted my massive post, we've experienced some good times together. I appreciate your loyalty, and your ability to showcase my ramblings to the internet world.

But blog-sy, sometimes, you have to let a good thing go. And that's where I am in my life. It's not you, it's me....well, and this other blog that I've been seeing recently. I don't want to hurt you, but it's best that you hear it from me - I'm posting elsewhere. I feel terrible, but what can I do? I have to be honest with myself, and my feelings. I hope we can still be pals.

Hugs,
Amy

***

That's right, friends! Starks Photography is stoked to announce the launch of our brand-spanking-new blog! 

I'm getting all antsy (and a little uncomfortable since I'm hanging around my ex-blog right now), so let's head over there and continue our excitement!

(*This blog will stick around for a little while for the purpose of referencing old posts, and because he's kind of clingy.)


No comments: