Amy...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brittney & Austin : Married!

"I'm nervous." Yesterday, this was my frequently used phrase on the way to Brittney and Austin's wedding in Winter Springs. Ben's ultra-sensitive response? "You just gotta get in the zone, babe." Ugh. His cool-as-a-cucumber attitude annoys me a little. I think it stems from jealousy. I know he's right, but I always get a little anxious before I photograph any kind of event or session. Fortunately, as we pull up to the shoot location, the nervousness almost immediately subsides as giddiness sets in. I really do love my job so much.

Brittney and Austin got hitched at Metro Church. The day was filled to the brim with love, laughter, and a whole lotta dancin'; quite the recipe for a good time, in my book. It was truly enjoyable to watch Brittney and Austin spend time with their closest friends and family. I can't count how many kind words were spoken about the lovely newlyweds, and to me, that says a lot about Brittney and Austin as a couple. It's very apparent that they have made a major impact on many people through the course of their dating relationship, and I have no doubt that this will carry into their beautiful marriage.

Here's a few plethora from the day :) :

A shot of the gorgeous bouquet:

Photobucket

Another look...

Photobucket

Getting reading for the ceremony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two of my favorites from the day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Boys will be boys. :)

Photobucket

Triple the cuteness!

Photobucket

Hello gorgeous! :)

Photobucket

Father/Daughter. First Dance. Mother/Son.

Photobucket

Pink and black. Artsy design. CAKE. I'm in love.

Photobucket

Note to any boyfriends who attended the wedding: Check out the following to see how excited/aggressive your girlfriend looks about the bouquet toss. :)

Photobucket

This day wasn't short on dancing...

Photobucket

....or singing! Austin's sisters are extremely talented.

Photobucket

Photobucket

<3.

Photobucket

Snow in Florida? For this Winter Wonderland affair, indeed.

Photobucket

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Green! And enjoy your first Christmas together as husband and wife! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake!!! I love the design and your shots captured the day perfectly. :)


Mom T and Dad M

Anonymous said...

Ah! Amy! This is so fantastic! These photos are incredible! I've actually met the Green sisters! They are so sweet! (:

Anyways, you and Benny boy did a great job with these photographs! (: Yay!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job and were very easy to work with. The pictures were great. Thanks for capturing Austin and Brittney's special day in such a wonderful way. I will definately encourage others to use you guys.
God Bless,
Randy and Sandra Green
Father and Mother of the Groom