Amy...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Slacker.

I know, I know....it's been a few days. But it's only because we've been super busy! Which means that next week will be blog-tastic! New photos from a baby shoot, and an engagement shoot! Do you see all of my excited punctuation?!? We are beyond thrilled about both of these sets of photos!

As a side note, my cousin, Elizabeth, is pregnant (due in December...the best birthday month EVER. :)). My mom, my sister, and I hosted a shower for Elizabeth at my parent's house yesterday and we had such a fabulous time. Elizabeth has that I'm-having-a-baby "glow,"and it radiated throughout the whole day. She's going to make one great mommy and I couldn't be happier for her. :) Here's a couple of shots from the shower (I'll probably post more later...):



No comments: